Gurin Sergey Evgenyevich - doctor - engineer, CEO (General Director), chief designer, member of a limited liability Company "Scientific-production Association "Transport Cybernetics".
Places of work and held positions for the last 5 years:
- From April 3 - present General Director (CEO) of SPA "Transport Cybernetics",
- September 2014-present party with 40% of the Charter capital of LLC "EC TDC";
- From may 2014, the Head of the working group of the Executive Committee of the CCC CIS monitoring of the problems of the standardization of technical parameters for the international carriage of goods and passengers in the CIS".
- From June 2011 to February 2015 - Technical Director - chief designer, chief metrologist, head of the Department of LLC "Engineering Center of technical diagnostics of cars" (LLC "ECTDC").
- From January 2013 to December 2013, the Secretary of technical Committee on standardization No. 246 "Containers" (part-time).
- From may 2007 to April 2011 - the head of Department of complex development JSC "MDB "Compass".
-2011 Federal state Autonomous educational institution of additional professional education "Academy of standardization, Metrology and certification (educational)". additional education, verification and calibration of non-destructive testing, ensuring the uniformity of measurement.
- from 1999 to 2002 Moscow state University of railway engineering (MIIT), additional pedagogical education, graduate school (doctor Geoinformatica in rail transport).
- from 2000 to 2001 Federal Republic of Germany (Germany), Baden-Wrttemberg, Stuttgart, Universitat Stuttgart, he served on the scholarship of the President of Russia, inertial navigation systems and satellite navigation systems.
• from 1992 to 1998 Moscow state University of geodesy and cartography (MIIGAiK), higher education, engineer for space geodesy.
Scientific publications for the last 5 years:
1. "The formation of the unified requirements to the sealing means of transportation of goods in transit in the overall transportation of the Commonwealth of independent States",doctor - engineer S. E. Gurin, V session of the sectoral councils of the CCC States - participants of CIS, Murmansk, Russia, may 29-30, 2014
2. International scientificpractical conference "Topical issues of ensuring transport safety for the transport of passengers and cargo in international traffic", Moscow, December 05, 2013 "Standardization in the field of transport safety in order to ensure the security of the transport complex from acts of unlawful interference". doctor - engineer C. E. Gurin.
3. XXXIII session of the COORDINATING TRANSPORT MEETING of the STATES – participants of the CIS, Minsk, October 9, 2013 "Cyber control system (CCS) inadequate replacement of a complete set of cars components", doctor - engineer S. E. Gurin.
4. GOST R 55557.1-2013 cargo Containers. ELECTRONIC SEALS. Part 1. The communication Protocol.
5. GOST R 55557.2-2013 cargo Containers. ELECTRONIC SEALS. Part 2. Requirements for the application.
6. GOST R 55557.3-2013 cargo Containers. ELECTRONIC SEALS. Part 3. Characteristics of the environment.
7. GOST R 55557.4-2013 cargo Containers. ELECTRONIC SEALS. Part 4. Data protection.
8. GOST R 55557.5-2013 cargo Containers. ELECTRONIC SEALS. Part 5. The physical level.
9. GOST 31315-2013 ELECTRONIC SEALS. General technical requirements
10. doctor - engineer S. E. Gurin, V. M. Kislyakov, doctor - engineer V. Rykov. Patent for useful model "Seal optical electronic".
11. S. E. Gurin, V. O. Bolkonsky, M. V. Kislyakov "Microprocessor control systems and control at the enterprises of industrial railway transport", journal of Industrial transport of the XXI century", ¹4, 2012
12. International scientific-practical conference "Topical issues of development of industrial transport at the present stage" November 2012 "in the development of New standards for containers and locking and sealing devices", doctor - engineer S. E. Gurin.