The limited liability company "Scientific-production Association "Transport
Cybernetics" (LLC "SPA "TC")
was established on 3 April 2015.
activities of the Society:
• Conducting research activities in the
field of information and computer technologies, space technologies
and telecommunications, the application of the results of research
on the transport.
• Scientific-research and
experimental-design works in the field: the development and creation
of automatic control systems, automatic devices and systems (technological,
measuring and information on transport), automation of commercial
and financial operations, including accounting and reporting.
framework of the research activities, the Company carries out:
3.Commercialization of results of Research and Designing by:
• paid orders right to results of
• provide consulting and other services or
perform scientific research and (or) designing
activities within the innovation priorities;
• production and sales of goods which are
the results of Research and (or) Designing;
• creation (participation in the creation
of legal persons, including the introduction of results of Research
and (or) Designing or rights to the related intellectual property in
their authorized capital (property) followed by participation in the
distribution of profits (dividends) from the activities of legal
• other types of support activities
necessary for the implementation of Research, Designing and
commercialization of their results.
the Company pursues:
• Research on the use of GLONASS/GPS/GSM/ZigBee/RFID/Satellite
communication systems in transport to optimize road, rail,
multimodal (intermodal)and cross-border
• Designing and certification of
electronic systems to control the state of infrastructure, vehicles
and their cargo are material values -
High Security Seals (Seals
and Electronic Seals (GOST R 55557:2013 (ISO 18185:2007),
- CyberCAT (eSeals).
• Designing of local cybernetic system
integrity control electronic ocking and sealing devices on the
vehicle and the cargo train - CyberCar.
• Designing of a monitoring system safety
equipment freight cars - CyberVan.
• Production and implementation of GLONASS,
GPS, GSM, ZigBee tracking system for the operation of freight wagons
(with a battery life of 12 years)
• Certification, testing and preparation
for production of a control system for the transport of dangerous
goods (chlorine and ammonia) - CyberChlor.